Make a donation
Supporting the Cercle Polaire Actions
To support Le Cercle Polaire is to help heighten awareness to polar issues and assist in political lobbying in the European and international institutions, leading to greater protection and preservation of these unique environments through the creation of appropriate regulations. All donor members, whether business entities or individuals will be given special mention on the Donor Page on our website and receive a personalized donation certificate signed by Le Cercle Polaire honorary presidents.
Joining means participating in the great polar adventure!
Le Cercle Polaire adventure will allow you to enrich your knowledge while contributing to a greater protection of the Polar Regions, the last of the unspoiled lands and seas, the Arctic and the Antarctic. In addition, you will benefit from the following member advantages:
- Access to the member space which offers recent and up-to-date information on the Polar Regions, maps, documentation and article reviews, as well as a supply of videos and photos regularly restocked;
- An annual subscription to the on-line magazine “North and South Poles”;
- Email alerts to inform you of the publication of significant events;
- Access to statements made by the exceptional individuals who have participated in the “Call of the Poles” international campaign;
- A standing complementary invitation to Le Cercle Polaire events (exhibitions, conferences and workshops…);
- A 15% reduction on all articles sold in our on-line boutique.
Members may also become associate members in the association and participate in Le Cercle Polaire’s actions.
Le Cercle Polaire is recognized as a public interest association which allows a deduction of 60% of membership dues from French taxes, in accordance with articles 200 and 238 of the general tax code.